Tuesday, February 12, 2013

HUMAN CONNECTION

Jean Jullien is a French graphic designer living and working in London. He has created this wonderful new series titled "Allo?" If you know me you know this subject matter is something I touch on in conversation quite often. There is much beauty and positivity about technology but sometimes a break from the digital binkys surrounding us is necessary. Live on human connection!

This one touches on one of my biggest pet peeves. I understand documentation of your experience but recording the whole show on your phone does not make it pleasant for anyone behind you. Not to mention the concern that follows. Are we becoming incapable of enjoy life without a screen? I hope not! I'll stop ranting so you can enjoy the rest of these on your screen of choice.








Artist site: www.jeanjullien.com

via: www.juxtapoz.com


1 comment:

  1. Love it!!!! It is so true of our world today. I fall guilty of this too often. A great reminder to become "unplugged."

    ReplyDelete