Monday, December 12, 2011

LOOK












































Went on a little photo mission during yesterdays chilly morning. It put me standing in the median on 700 E. While waiting for the wind tunnel of traffic to pass I looked just above the obstacle Beastmaster was rollerblading. Yes, overdone picture but I wipped the cell phone out and took it regardless. I had been in that area multiple times but had never paid attention to what was above. I can tell you among what's in the photo there were plenty of images to take in. Later, in conversation with Erin. She talked about a scavenger hunt she took the kids she is an au pair with on. She mentioned how she had discovered new things that before were just above her head both in the hunt and in general.
Both these things happening in one day has made me think about how I would like to give myself more time to observe. More time to look above eye level. More time to help the brain be creative!

2 comments:

  1. powerlines are so in right now. pretty cloud formations are also fresh. hit the nail on the head there, Andrew Ave.

    ReplyDelete